le Gahsp! I have come out of the darkness.
Anyway, today was my last day of school. YASSSS. So I decided to make a journal as a reminder as to what I need to do this summer.
- First, revert my profile back to it's original form as my core runs out in t - 6 days.
- Finish that last full-body for I have the finished line art of this sucker.
- Continue on the AP for
- Do that headshot I promised for
- Finish countless started pieces from my sketchbook as well as posting some lovely traditional work in between.
- Do the First Place Prizes for organasm
- Do the Second Place Prize for ShoriMatsudai
- Do the Honorable Mention Prizes for SkyShop and Rarity71 (I believe I only got reference from one of you, so if you haven't contacted me yet please do so)
- Make Gachas for the people on my secondary account
- More personal artwork
- Breeding Stryx because life and if I didn't that'd make getting slots pointless
- Making the Tributes for my own lovely stryx
- Maybe Commissions?
- Advertise my etsy shop more (currently empty btw, all my listings expired)
- Learn to drive.
- Make more adopts for my second account.
- Youtube love
Yes so I'm very behind on my work. School kept kicking my ass so I'm very veeery
sorry to those I owe art for. The lines which state I owe someone art is in order of when I made the commitment and importance (not sayin the contest winners aren't important, just that you came after the first few things) People I owe art to can also yell at me, I mean, you've all been waiting for at least a month, most likely more. I plan on finishing a lot of things and I recently (like, yesterday) drew a lovely piece of fan art I can't wait to finish (Terra Keyblade Armor from Kingdom Hearts BBS is bomb). Also please spend a little patience as my laptop is 3+ years old and loves to bug out on me, crash, take an hour to restart, ect. and my internet sucks but I WILL NOT let it stop me!
Art will most likely be posted on a semi-regular basis starting after Memorial Day as I still have to finish up the softball season and a few weekends I will be unavailable but no worries. I hope to be able to post a few pieces tomorrow!